Contact

Please fill the form bellow in order to make your reservation

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Telephone (required)

Arrival Date (required)

Departure Date (required)

People Count (required)

Subject

Your Message

Policy
Check in & Check out

  • Check in: After 14:30 P.M
  • Check out: Before 12:00 A.M

Children and extra beds / cribs

  • The maximum capacity of extra beds/cribs is 1 per villa.

Pets

  • Pets are not allowed.

Payment Methods

  • We accept booking deposits via bank transfer.

Booking deposits

  • Each villa is rented with a bank deposit of 30% of the total rent fee, and the rest 70% on check in. 

Cancellations

  • In case you decide to cancel your booking 21 days or more before your arrival, your deposit will be 100% refunded minus any transaction fees.
  • In case you decide to cancel your booking 20 days or less before your arrival, your deposit will not be refunded.
  • If you decide to leave before your scheduled departure date, you will be obliged to pay the total number of nights you have stayed in the lodging plus the 100% of the remaining value of the days for which you booked.